Me bestie BAILEY C LOUT and me boys be gangstas own this freakin G20 KADER BOUMZAR Brisbane Queensland small time town, Australia country STRAYA world. Me free taxpayer lawyer worded us juz right. See how BIG we smile laugh on da world television news. No firkin stooges got nuthin on me. How much u gonna pay me Kader Boumzar LEGEND to appear on your shows now starfarkers?
‘Disgusting, appalling behaviour’: Train racist who launched vile tirade against security guard gets bail – while Australia rallies around his victim ‘Joe’
- Abdel-Kader Russell-Boumzar, 17, has been granted conditional bail after a racial outburst at Brisbane train guard, Josphat Mkhwananzi
- Bailey Clout, 18, who admitted to filming the incident has been fined $400
- It’s alleged Russell- Boumzar spat at ‘Joe’ after he told him to remove his feet from the seat and hurled racial abuse
- Magistrate said, Clout, may have done police a huge favour when he decided to film the attack
- Footage which went viral, has sparked widespread anger from the community
- ‘I would be proud to call him ‘fellow Australia’, there was an out pour of support for ‘Joe’ from the community
A teenager who shot to internet infamy after allegedly being filmed spitting in the face of a Brisbane train guard during a racist tirade has been granted conditional bail, despite police objections.
Abdel-Kader Russell-Boumzar had turned 17 only three days before he allegedly abused Queensland Rail employee Josphat Mkhwananzi, at the Indooroopilly station on October 2, heard the Brisbane Magistrates Court on Monday.
Russell-Boumzar, a second-year apprentice mechanic, allegedly spat at and repeatedly hurled racist slurs at African descent, Mr Mkhwananzi, after the security guard told him to remove his feet from the seat of a train on the Ipswich line. The vile attack, labeled ‘disgusting’ by the magistrate, was filmed and uploaded on youtube by Russell-Boumzar’s friend, Bailey Clout, 18, who pleaded guilty and received bail and a $400 fine.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2790511/racist-train-ranter-bailed-vile-attack-repeatedly-swore-spat-guard-african-decent-train.html#ixzz3G0cWR4Fn
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
17-year-old Kader Boumzar was filmed racially abusing the (coloured) guard after he had been asked to take his feet off the seat http://www.buzzfeed.com/simoncrerar/brisbane-racist-attack#3zal0xy
“Do you want to come to Australia and learn some proper English?” (Kader Boumzar) the man says. “Learn some fucking English, because this is Australia cunt and I can’t understand you.”
Speaking in Brisbane, Prime Minister Tony Abbott condemned the attack and called it “un-Australian.”
“I think it’s un-Australian to abuse someone in a public place just because you don’t like the way they look, or you don’t like the way they dress, or you make assumptions about what they believe,” Mr Abbott said, according to ABC Queensland.
“That’s completely un-Australian.”